Tax Day. Gag.

I hate Tax Day.

Okay, I take that back. I like entering all the stuff into TurboTax and watching the numbers change. That part's fun.

The part I hate is figuring out my losses for Close to My Heart, (since I'm not a salesperson), and going through every donation to Goodwill and figuring its worth. Thanks to ItsDeductible, that's easier than it could be, but it's still tedious.

BUT, I did find something fun to appeal to my office supply addiction! Check out these folders I found at Staples!!!


Each one of those little tabs has a spot behind it...















See? Isn't that fun? ---->

Now, as I sort each ridiculous piece of paper, I can file it away into one folder with different sections.

You can't possibly imagine how excited I was about folders. I take enjoyment where I can find it.

It is Tax Day, after all. And no, I am NOT procrastinating by blogging...

Comments

  1. I love those folders. I must go to Staples! I can see that would be great for organizing all our VA paperwork! I need to order from you soon too! My future Daughter in Law is coming.to visit for spring break! I was thinking we should do a mini album while she's here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, and the new catalog is active now! Fun stuff on the website. ;)
      I tried to add a link to those folders, but it didn't work. Someday I'll get this blog thing figured out, right?

      Delete
  2. What are these "paper" documents you speak of?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment