If you had only seen it before...

I'm kind of proud of my kitchen wall now. It's organized, and hopefully useful! Let's see how long this lasts!

I can change the paper in the scrapbook sleeves whenever I want, and I just slide notes and reminders into them.

The perpetual birthday/anniversary calendar is from Close To My Heart, and someday I might decorate it.

The monthly calendar is a rip off from the File It calendars. I sealed manilla folders with tape on the short sides and glued calendars to the front. I punched holes on the corners and used magnetic hooks to hang it on the metal covered wall. I file bills and receipts as they come in, and then file the whole folder at the end of the month. I might actually decorate this someday, too.

On the bottom of the wall, each of the kids has a folder for school stuff, camp info and chore lists.

I like the way it looks so far. We'll see if it improves. Or lasts.

Comments