Spring Break

Isn't it funny how "Spring Break" doesn't really mean a break? Yes, we went to New Mexico and had a wonderful time with the family. It was nice to be away from home for awhile. But it was still pretty tiring driving.
Then we came home...to weeds over our knees in most of the yard. The walk behind trimmer died last summer. The mower died a few weeks ago, and apparently the string trimmer doesn't work either. Sigh.
So I pulled weeds. And unearthed my "patio." My arms are so sore I can barely type, but here's where I can sit later. With wine. Or something...



My citrus trees look sad, but I just brought them back outside today.
Yes, I went out there in my socks. I do the laundry, thank you very much.











































And then, because my animals can't be normal, Cornelia decided to become a duck.

Where's my wine?

Comments

Post a Comment