Wow...On again!

So it's been awhile. And here I had such high hopes for myself and this blog. Lots of running around with the kids and major cleaning parts of the house (while letting other parts just get NASTY!)

Anyway, here I am again, checking in. Both kids were gone today, so I decided to take it easy and enjoy my downtime. Yeah. That lasted about 15 minutes before I decided to rearrange my scrapbook/computer room. I tore it all up, and then had to find places for everything again. If I ever get finished, I'll post some pictures. :)

At this moment, I'm waiting for Austin to call to let me know they're getting close to home from his mission trip to Oklahoma.....HEY! As soon as I typed that, he called. :) Guess I'd better go pick him up...

*******Saturday Update!!*******
Here's the picture of the scrapbook room! I still have to finish getting rid of stuff, so the front half of the room is behind me. ;) This room will always look busy and cluttered, but there's just too much stuff. I'm going to have to live with it or give up scrapbooking!


Comments