Wholly Inadequate Housekeeper

I've known it for some time now. My house is not clean. Nor will it ever be as clean as I'd like it to be. Ever. When it takes three emptyings of the canister on the Dyson to get through one rug, it's time to accept housekeeping defeat.

However, I take comfort in knowing that I give my friends the house to which they should compare their own. It will make them feel better.

Check out the link on the right side of this blog. It's called "CrowdTap." I just discovered it today. Looks pretty cool. You can answer some really short survey questions, earn points, and eventually cash them in for Amazon.com gift cards. It looks like they also randomly select people to do product testing. (I saw one where people were testing a workout 'outfit', and another where people tested Old Navy jeans.) So, if you're into free stuff, go ahead and join! Use my link and I get points, too. We all win. ;)

Comments