Back at it...

So I'm back on the bandwagon! I think my on/off blogging habit needs to be broken. Time to do this, right? Or...time to do this right? (I love commas, don't you?)

Lately I've found myself doing all kinds of couponing and signing up for free stuff. I've managed to snag a really cool Smirnoff t-shirt, some Downy laundry freshener, (Unstopables. Yep, they really spelled it wrong. I'll never buy it for that reason), and coupons for all kinds of free things.

The downside? Every time I sign up for something, usually on Facebook, it posts to my wall (to get full credit). I'm sure all my FB friends are ready to block me...if they haven't already!

Anyway, I'm on a bunch of "freebie" lists. So far, my current favorite thing I'm in is Swagbucks. I earn points toward stuff I want by clicking on stuff I don't care about. Haven't bought anything, but I have enough points in about a week for $10 in Amazon gift cards. Not bad. Let me know if you want me to send you a link to it!

There's my entry for today. I'm going to try to post at least something every other day...it would help tremendously if anyone who actually reads this would reply or follow me. Then I'll feel obligated to post things, which will help me actually do it!

Comments