My World Today...

So we saw this on another site this week..."we" meaning "my kids looked over my shoulder while I was at my computer."  Today is the Ninjago tournament at the South Austin Toys R Us.
http://ninjagospinjitzucamp.com/
If you don't live in Austin, you may not realize that SOUTH Austin is a "whole nother country." So, leaving the crowds and innumerable children out of the equation, I have quite the drive ahead of me today.  With children in the car.

We were supposed to go hang out with the cousins, but my brother is being awesome and taking the kids away from their mama for the day so she can vegetate. (All hail Vegetation!!!) So I'm taking my boys. Whoopee.

I will say, though, that I don't mind LEGOs. :) And I hear that there's a Starbucks nearby...


www.FreeFunInAustin.com


LEGO Ninjago Spinjitzu Starter Set 2257

Comments

  1. They're going to have so much fun. You're a good mom.
    -Hillary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your brother is awesome! I had NO idea that South Austin was this "whole nother country". I'm learning a LOT from your blog already.... :) Would love to go have Starbucks with you! The blue sky background almost made me think I was in Texas too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment