I was forced to blog this. (For Marsa & Margaret...)

So I posted this picture on Facebook, and I am sort of proud of how they turned out...
I needed to come up with an inexpensive, but meaningful gift for my confirmation group. I ended up at IKEA with all the grandparents today and found these super cute frames.




Thanks to my husband, I have a Cricut...and my CTMH Art Philosophy cartridge had these awesome letters. I found some Basic Grey paper that I love, but hadn't found a use for, and some white rub-on letters to finish out their names. Their initials are glitter paper from Walmart.
I found Bible verses that reminded me of each of the girls and printed them on coordinating paper. (Printed on white first to make sure they fit, then used a fine line of glue to stick the pretty paper on the white paper and ran it through the printer again. No surprises.)
The frames had clear plastic overlays on both sides, so I put a piece of coordinating paper on the back. This way, it's pretty until they find a picture, or they can use dry-erase markers on it.



Anyway, I think they're cute, and they cost me less than $1.50 each. So there you go. :)

Comments

  1. I love those frames everytime I see them but don't know what to do with them ... now I do :) They look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really think I need to get some more...You could stick different sizes of post-its to the back and give it as a teacher gift.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look fabulous and it gives me idea for inexpensive gifts! I'm ready for a trip to IKEA!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment