Mothers' (Mother's?) Day!

Happy Mother's Day! Happy Mothers' Day!!!
So I never know how it's really supposed to be spelled. There are multiple mothers involved...but are you only passing the salutation on to one at a time? I just don't know, but happy day to you!
Anyway, here's how mine is going...


From the 11 year old. 

Also from the 11 year old. As Calvin's mom would say, "I'm deeply moved."

From the 9 year old. He used my Cricut to make the letters...


For the birds! (From my husband!) Yes, my chickens will finally have their own air circulation system! The ventilation holes were cut yesterday, and the wire "snake protection" goes in next! I also have a beautiful previously unidentified plant, but thanks to the wonders of the Internets, we know it's a Mandevilla. I see 'playing in the dirt' in my future!
Happy, happy, HAPPY Mothers' Day!

We all celebrate a little differently, don't we? ;) And no, a pedicure or a day of shopping just ain't for me, but I did enjoy my bacon & eggs this morning! Thank you, Family! :)

Comments

  1. I love you, daughter dearest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Mothers Day Kathy! :) Sounds like a lovely one to me! I'm not about to go for pedicures or shopping today either, just want to spend the day together, that is the best part to me! Especially since Drew's visit is short. Is that a University Cafeteria sign on your chicken coupe?!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a University Cafeteria sign...but that's another day's post. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment